We need this! Role: HBIC
HBIC! Head on has a new meaning!
"Beyonce!??"
Why as a survivor though?
I need more New York in my life.
“Beyoncé, sweetie, I’m so sorry. You know who you really look like? You look like Luther Vandross!”
PLEASE. I support this 100%.
@Gardenia said:HBIC! Head on has a new meaning! "Beyonce!??"
@Gardenia said:
@Marble_Index said:Why as a survivor though?https://media1.tenor.com/images/e7d748b17e68ad65ecb3d33b7737179f/tenor.gif?itemid=11850100
@Marble_Index said:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/e7d748b17e68ad65ecb3d33b7737179f/tenor.gif?itemid=11850100
@Dicklaycia said:I need more New York in my life.“Beyoncé, sweetie, I’m so sorry. You know who you really look like? You look like Luther Vandross!”
@Dicklaycia said:
@aazimuth said:PLEASE. I support this 100%.
@aazimuth said:
omg so glad other people agree!
If Tiffany is the survivor I want pumkin or Gemma to be the killer
@Adriang14 said:If Tiffany is the survivor I want pumkin or Gemma to be the killer
@Adriang14 said:
Pumpkin with that deep voice lol
Tiffany’s whole confessional about Gemma is still one of my favorite things.
@Dicklaycia said:Tiffany’s whole confessional about Gemma is still one of my favorite things.
“Somebody lied to her several times and told her she was sexy and beautiful, and she’s nothing of the sort.”
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
HBIC! Head on has a new meaning!
"Beyonce!??"
Why as a survivor though?
I need more New York in my life.
“Beyoncé, sweetie, I’m so sorry. You know who you really look like? You look like Luther Vandross!”
PLEASE. I support this 100%.
omg so glad other people agree!
If Tiffany is the survivor I want pumkin or Gemma to be the killer
Pumpkin with that deep voice lol
Tiffany’s whole confessional about Gemma is still one of my favorite things.
“Somebody lied to her several times and told her she was sexy and beautiful, and she’s nothing of the sort.”