Now that I have your attention, how was your day? :)
Good. Just found out some Mccote nudes have been leaked.
Pretty good, about those nudes though... ๐
It's been a pretty long day. I'm too hyped for Stranger Things!
My day was wonderful until the moment where I was misled with false information on nudes and disappointed.
Never clicked on a thread this fast.
Pretty good bait so far.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good. Just found out some Mccote nudes have been leaked.
Pretty good, about those nudes though... ๐
It's been a pretty long day. I'm too hyped for Stranger Things!
My day was wonderful until the moment where I was misled with false information on nudes and disappointed.
Never clicked on a thread this fast.
Pretty good bait so far.