2 mechanics that need to be addressed
The first is luck like it doesn't help at all. The only person that benefits is Ace and that's it. Luck should go with much more than just unhooking and chests. It should effect Technician (Literally one of the only luck based perks besides Ace's) it should effect the amount of skillchecks you get. More luck = less skillchecks. Luck should effect spine chill skill checks which equals less. Luck should also effect the wideness of skillchecks which also increases great skillchecks because you would be lucky to hit that skillcheck. Luck should make it to where when you dont have Ace in the Hole there is still a chance to get an add on. (They should make more perks that give add ons for chest plz)
The second mechanic is sabotaging. Nobody does it because it comes back. unless you want to waste time sabotaging instead of doing generators I don't think your team will make it out alive. It needs to have a benefit so you arent wasting your time.
I gotta go now Devs please consider a rework for these.
Comments
Luck only applies to hooks, nothing else. But I agree it should work with more things. However I disagree that it should reduce skillchecks, skillchecks can grant faster progression on gens.
Does it not apply to chests? Or beartraps?
Bear traps yes, forgot about those, but not chests.
Luck doesn't have any effect on chests which seems like a massive oversight. It really should increase the probability of a rarer item. I'm sure many players just assume this is the case since it just makes sense. But those players are all wrong.