Quick question
Does anybody know about what time the chapter will realease tommorow EST? I'm going somewhere early in the morning and I wanted to know if I could get some games in before I leave.
Does anybody know about what time the chapter will realease tommorow EST? I'm going somewhere early in the morning and I wanted to know if I could get some games in before I leave.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2PM maybe
@QuickStiQz
It will definitely be 3PM EST timezone or after, that's usually when new DLC rolls around.
Thanks guys!
@QuickStiQz It can be also about 11AM EST, devs sometimes put the update about this time.
But the DLC is already in store 🤔 Maybe it will be in the same time like update
I've never seen new DLC come out at 11AM?
Its usually in the afternoon when most of them roll around, maybe on the rare occasion that has happened... But most of them that I've seen roll up around 2 to 3PM EST timezone.
And yeah @Ihatelife its in the store right now for convenience, that usually happens to some DLC also. It can be bought when the update rolls around.
I mean, the DLC's was in the store after a hour when the update launches, but since it is in the store now, then maybe we will have it in the same time.
Most likely yeah, I think they did that for this one because of the hype around it. Makes sense, they want everyone that's hyped for it to get it as quick as possible.