I finally got the PS4 platinum!
Man, what a ride it has been trying to get it. But I'm very happy I decided to go for it as it made me try the original killers. Learning Nurse (I'm still terrible at her, but I won't give up!) was such a great and disheartening experience. Great when it clicked, disheartening when I couldn't hook a single survivor. Adept Nurse was the hardest trophy to get for me because of this.
See you out there on the fog!
Tagged:
Dev
Comments
Congrats
Congrats! 🥳
Also your name is awesome. Best stage in Sonic CD. 👌
What is PS4 Platinum?
Trophy/achievement
Ah I see, carry on and congrats!
When do you get it in the mail?
Congrats on the Platinum!
Personally when I was doing it I found “From the void, she kills” to be the hardest... then again I got Adept Nurse prior to the emblem system being introduced so my experience is probably a lot different to yours with that particular trophy.
Welcome to the Platinum Club nonetheless! 🎉
Well done mate I don’t have the patience to even try XD
Congrats, Have a nice games <3
Woa. Congrats on Skilled Huntress as well!!
You don't need to get that to earn the platinum.
That trophy is truly terrible. You pretty much have to boost it if you want that trophy
On PS4 we have the base game achievements (these get you the platinum) and dlc trophies. :)
Oh right, I forget that since I play PC most of the time. :)
Congrats!