Spirit-Character Design

What was the character design idea behind Spirit?

I remember that the community wanted a female killer, but the teasers said its a male samurai. And then the community get a half naked, blue skined female killer.

Was that on purpose?

Comments

  • Yeah the teaser just showed her lore. It was a nice idea, i thought at first too that the killer would be a samurai ๐Ÿ˜‚ In the teaser this man is the crazy father of Rin, who cut her into pieces.

  • Her father was the samurai, he killed her, she fell out a window, and woke up in entity's realm with a summon samurai sword.

  • She is shattered due to how she was killed, and the glass shards were her after she fell through a window.

    She is also mostly naked because she was killed late at night after bedtime. The inference is she slept without clothes, but... they couldn't put that in a game that children could potentially play, could they?

    The sword is more of a metaphor for what the father did. It's all in the chapter name: Shattered Bloodline.

  • Her father was a Samurai. He killed his daughter (for being dishonorable?) . So his daughter before she died and came into the Spirit world wanted revenge on her father for killing her and I believe her mother? So That is how the Spirit became The beautiful woman we see now =P


    (I hope I didn't mix up my lores lol..)