Change dance with me
I think they should make dance with me to have the same cooldown time as quick and quiet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as i hate that perk as killer, its fine as it is. They deserve a chance to get away, not to get away and then get away and then get away again which is what changing the cd will do.
I really wish that we could press a button and activate it since not all of the windows are good for a juke. Some windows open to an open area and the killers can see where you are heading to. Most of the time when I use that perk, it ends up being useless but if we could activate it then jump over a window, it would have the potential to change the game entirely.
Don't you dare touche my baby
Looping sucks for killer. Aura reading sucks for survivors. Being able to lose a killer via mind games/stealthy tactics fun for both sides (give or take). I honestly hope we see more fun way to get out of a chase that doesn't include DS or looping. Mind games actually pit skill v skill. At least for me as survivor I'd rather juke/hide than loop, and as a killer if I get juked I don't feel as bad because they played well and smart.