Perk Idea: Touch of Evil
The Entity’s Realm changes and corrupts people. As a survivor, your existence in this place is beginning to take its toll. You feel the flames of evil licking at the fringes of your consciousness...... (I’m looking at you here, Nea!)
At a range of 24m/48m/unlimited, you can see glowing green scratch marks left behind by the killer. They last for the standard duration that killers typically see scratch marks.
I know where he’s been, but more importantly that tells me where he’s going.... -Nea Karlsson
Comments
I like it, but the numbers are iffy, the next step would be 64m, not unlimited, which at that point you can't even see the marks anyway.
Well, you’re right. Numbers can be edited, but overall I want it like the killer would see it. As far as I know that’s essentially unlimited, but regardless, you get the idea.
Scratch marks on that wall way over there tells you a LOT of information. Seeing more scratch marks form closer and closer to you means it’s time to Urban Evade your way on outta there!
Neat