I don't have it in a bloodweb I don't think but I still have it as an offering. I think the bloody party streamers were changed first so that technically did top it lol
I don't have it in a bloodweb I don't think but I still have it as an offering. I think the bloody party streamers were changed first so that technically did top it lol
was that before the LF release?
cause around that time i had the loss of progress bug, so my oldest items come from that time span...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely weird.
darn...
I still have BBQ invitations on my Nea XD
oh wow xD
also, how come only Dwights respond to this post? xD
is there a locker in here? :thinking:
This thread is a locker
i am just hoping no one here has head on...
Have you updated Claudette since the event?
I still have some of the Blood Moon event items.
I already have it >:D
i havent leveled her since xD
and she is the only survivor i have thats not lvl 1 xDD
also,
i have some more old stuff in my Bloodwebs xD
s-stay back! i-i have bamboozle nurse!
Just saying I still have a blood web with the old common bloody party streamer offering
just saying i still have some New Moon Bouquets in 2 of my Bloodwebs (nurse and hag)
hehe, top that! >:D
I don't have it in a bloodweb I don't think but I still have it as an offering. I think the bloody party streamers were changed first so that technically did top it lol
was that before the LF release?
cause around that time i had the loss of progress bug, so my oldest items come from that time span...
if it was, you beat me :c
*plays the worlds smallest violine*
Both the moonlight and common streamer offerings were in the game when Leatherface was added. The bloodweb I was talking about is on my leatherface.
You should feel lucky to have Dwights in here. If it ain't Dwight, it ain't right.
I play xbox guys