If you ever wanted to hear the actal song the huntress hums...
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8f8WYvAo-RA
it's even scarier with lyrics...yet oddly soothing
Tagged:
Mod
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8f8WYvAo-RA
it's even scarier with lyrics...yet oddly soothing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thanks for this!
Equally beautiful and disturbing. Anna is a very cruel and sinister character indeed.
It's so creepy I love it
the lyrics are posted in one of the comments, translated in English. the song is apparently about a wolf that drags children off to the woods to eat if they aren't asleep in a safe place when it shows up.
Since I started playing DBD I always said that if I were to drop a kid, I would look this up and learn it! Now, I can learn it without bringing a slobbery, noisy thing in to the world! RESULT!
(There's part of me that wants to start singing it in the middle of the night whilst wearing a bunny mask, and wake my other half up. BROWN TROUSERS TIME!!!)
Thanks for posting!
wrong. it'S that one:
Thank you, Kanye! Very cool!
Yesterday I started playing with The Huntress for the first time. I love her, absolutely love her!
This is creepy indeed.