Fix randoms, your vision is DEAD.
Kindred must be baseline
Implement quick chat text with basic lines such as "Do gens!" or "It is chasing me!" that you can select on a chat wheel.
Highlight hex totems with a red and blue flashing light and a beam shooting from the sky if someone sees it (jk but this is what swf does to totems)
I would also go as far as deleting bond and emapthy and making them baseline, to but we can't have solo exactly on par with swf can we?
Your vision of the game died when you caved and let swf in the door.
Fix it for solo players.
Comments
Kindred without showing the killer's aura should definitely be baseline. Just today I died on my first hook as survivor because no one bothered to come rescue me. The killer wasn't even camping.
It's basic information that SWF have easy access to. Not having access to that info hurts solo players immensely. Giving all survivors that info wouldn't boost SWF, but it would make the game a little less frustrating for solos.
Personally, as killer, I hate it when a survivor dies on their first hook. That's a lot of potential points I just lost 'cause no one bothered to make the save.
If this happens, killers need a buff to keep up and equilize it. Survivors will get their info, killers will get enough power to deal with SWF.
I don't really care what happens, but solo survivors have been left in the dirt and it needs to change.