I actually got MoM to work ๐
I was playing Ash and I wanted to use MoM since it's pretty much dead after the changes, but I still wanted to use it anyway ๐.
So basically all I did was take hits like you would do with WGLF as my teammates were on the killer shoulder and got a stack each time.
I was using a Med-kit to heal myself and at the end of the game I had MoM activated as I was injured running to an open exit gate the killer hits me and I tanked the hit and got out.
So MoM is still somewhat usable, it just takes more to earn it.
Comments
Finally, someone read the bleedin' description.
Kudos to you, brah.
Stop lying.
Sounds like the perk is more of an achievement than a perk now ๐
Well done indeed
YES, I AM NO LONGER ALONE IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!
JOIN ME BROTHER, WE CAN TAKE THIS PLANET!!!
@NMCKE also runs MoM.
We can rule these forums!!
But we cannot :(
Yup, we will rule the world! >:D
I got it to activate 3 times before. The perk only gets its use when you take hits for carried survivors.