let me check my point progress
Can you please add a way to check current progress in the four different point categories?
I'm thinking either they're always present on the pause screen, or else Select / Tab triggers the toasts of all four categories so they pop up the info area.
I'm specifically asking because I keep being just a few points short in one category or another for the "perfect escape" achievement, but I think even after I get that achievement it would be nice to have this to remind me that I've maxed out objectives and should focus some more on healing people or antagonizing the killer while the other survivors work on generators for a while.
Comments
I'd like this a lot. Almost every game I wonder how many points I have in a certain category.
I would like that too. I would like to know what I still need to do to get a pip for example. Because now I just go by what my gut instinct tells me.