Finally got all trophies!
Sorry for the low quality I couldn't keep still
Congrats :)
Nice :D
Lets have party
Drinks on me
How many hours have you played?
@Mister_Holdout said:How many hours have you played?
@Mister_Holdout said:
I have no idea since I am on PS4
But I can say for certain that I played this game for over 2 years, only lately I decided to try and get all trophies
@LCGaster said:Finally got all trophies!https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/540/GU2X7WGXS8FN.jpgSorry for the low quality I couldn't keep still
@LCGaster said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/540/GU2X7WGXS8FN.jpg
Now you can spend your days going outside to...well...camp I guess.
Maybe you can expand your schooling and take up...small engine...repairs...
DAMN IT I CAN'T LEAVE YOU!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats :)
Nice :D
Lets have party
Drinks on me
How many hours have you played?
I have no idea since I am on PS4
But I can say for certain that I played this game for over 2 years, only lately I decided to try and get all trophies
Now you can spend your days going outside to...well...camp I guess.
Maybe you can expand your schooling and take up...small engine...repairs...
DAMN IT I CAN'T LEAVE YOU!