After hitting rank/level 100 Devotion
Does the iridescent shard gain stay at a consistent 300, or go back down 35(?) when you hit Devotion 1?
Does the iridescent shard gain stay at a consistent 300, or go back down 35(?) when you hit Devotion 1?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn, that kind of sucks to be honest with how much things cost in the store.
So basically you get devotion and nothing happens?
Shooks, thought that at least the amount of shards is getting higher
Well after about 55 I believe it caps at 300 shards per level.
You're right and I know that the shards value rises with each level, but I think it should be like this:
Player lvl 1: 35 shards
after hitting devotion lvl. 1 it should be something like this:
Player lvl 1 (with devotion 1): 45 shards.
Player lvl 1 (with devotion 2): 55 shards.
Of course I am being a party pooper, since you gain the exp (to level your player level) by playing normally, but it would be awarding for those players who play alot.
I agree. Maybe they will alter how the Devotion progression works down the road and possibly add more to it to possibly be more rewarding than just a "Hey, this is how much I play!".
When devotion . you will repeat player lv.1
link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IqjMHOQvABC2cTl1wgsmtrAyrl9ANAvqXEj36NNe5Gc/edit?ouid=111352723754191730136&usp=sheets_home&ths=true
Nope, it's just a number that I don't think you can even see unless you hover over player level. What a letdown, lol.