So I had some ideas for legion and dying light
I'll start off with dying light as I feel its more solidified as an idea..
So the current reworked version to come out on Tuesday, the obsession is immune to the perk effects, and gets a buff to unhook and healing, essentially free botany knowledge and a buffed fifty percent of leader, all while being too valuable to kill because the perk shuts down..I think it's a little non sensical
My idea?: increase each stack to 4 or 5 percent..then..cap off the tokens say to make 24/25 percent..while this gets less overall debuff it allows the perk to build up at a more reasonable speed, as for the obsession..if they are too valuable to kill they should either get immunity from the perk OR the buff to altruism to make them less affected...not both..the perk already gets made useless if the punk dies via killing themselves or dcing..(better if the tokens just froze like the other perks like this)
Now legion..its been a puzzle to provide his biggest problem....he has minor game slowing but no real lethality anymore..cant make him old legion as it wouldnt be worth it and hed only be a trolling character at that point..so..it hit me..hes in a frenzy..but what if after getting x number of stabs , he goes into an extreme frenzy? Itll work like this..once ge stacks up enough stabs, after a short channel where he goes berserk..and for the duration of 1 frenzy..all his stabs insta down..but..he cannot replenish his meter via stabs and he gets killer instinct without needing to land one..with the current massive downsides to the legion this kind of payoff for actually landing chain hits and remaining accurate with your stabs would make those downsides justified..I'd also rework stab wounds study to reduce the number of stabs needed for this , and Frank's mix tape could simply be changed to increase his frenzy movement speed slightly , I thought of this and figured itd be extremely fitting for the character and reward applying pressure as he has intended
Comments