Is there a moment where the dead by daylight dlc are cheaper for pc. The copy right ones?.
😂I just want my Steve.
😂I just want my Steve.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are many sales throughout the year for the game and DLC's.
Yes.do you know where Is the next one?
They might put them on sale when the DLC drops... they sometimes go on sale on Humble Bundle too.
Humble Bundle just had a sale that ended.
However... The new Stranger Things DLC won't probably go on sale until the next one drops... so about 3 or 4 months.
No, unfortunately. The DBD discord does have a channel dedicated to that. There’s no way of telling when, but I’d figure around the normal times of major sales, such as maybe winter sales, or other stuff.
It's September, so the next one might be for the "Black Friday Steam Sale," in November or such. I know last year the licensed chapters were also on sale.
Sometimes, though, the most recent chapter is or isn't, you'll really have to wait and see.