RATTLE ME BONES
Wraith, is that you?
SPIN THE WHEEL
*confused cat noises*
Uses All Hex Build*
All I've got is this:
Ah yes, crusader… probably the only character that can be dps/stress healer/healer/tank depending on build...
Is this the meme, I dont understand...
@MegaWaffle said:Is this the meme, I dont understand...https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/906/LDCDUXE0KGVU.png
@MegaWaffle said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/906/LDCDUXE0KGVU.png
wow! lol that skeleton is in....uh a bit of a sexual position LOL
@Mushwin said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686903#Comment_686903wow! lol that skeleton is in....uh a bit of a sexual position LOL
@Mushwin said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686903#Comment_686903
He's in the bone zone?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith, is that you?
SPIN THE WHEEL
*confused cat noises*
Uses All Hex Build*
All I've got is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj2HvGPv0XMAh yes, crusader… probably the only character that can be dps/stress healer/healer/tank depending on build...
Is this the meme, I dont understand...
SPIN THE WHEEL
wow! lol that skeleton is in....uh a bit of a sexual position LOL
He's in the bone zone?