Something isn't right here...

Just your average day in Dead by Daylight, nothing weir-...

20190912212940_1.jpg The Piggy.png


Wait a minute...


What.jpg huh.png

Wait a minute...

Comments

  • In all seriousness, why is this a thing? I didn't notice this until just now lmao...

  • Don't Killers always switch hands for their main weapon for that?

    To look cool.

  • All killers besides Freddy have this happen. Its so the weapon is in the shot.

    I guess freddys license holders didn't want his glove on the wrong hand ever.

  • @Boss said:

    Don't Killers always switch hands for their main weapon for that?

    To look cool.

    Yeah but, for example if its something like Pigs hidden blade, why does she remove the entire contraption to her other arm for the lobby menu.

    The only Killers that doesn't do this is Hag, and Freddy, cause if they did that wouldn't make sense...

    Like, I get it for a blade, or Myers knife, but Pigs hidden blade attached to her arm?

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    All killers besides Freddy have this happen. Its so the weapon is in the shot.

    I guess freddys license holders didn't want his glove on the wrong hand ever.

    Same with Hag too actually, because it makes sense, her malformed arm is her right arm. If it magically was on her left arm it wouldn't make sense...

    But I mostly point this out as a joke, but also because something like removing an entire hidden blade contraption from your right arm to your left for the sake of being cool is kinda odd.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684244#Comment_684244

    Yeah but, for example if its something like Pigs hidden blade, why does she remove the entire contraption to her other arm for the lobby menu.

    The only Killers that doesn't do this is Hag, and Freddy, cause if they did that wouldn't make sense...

    Like, I get it for a blade, or Myers knife, but Pigs hidden blade attached to her arm?

    Is it attached to her arm in a permanent manner according to the movies?

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684254#Comment_684254

    Is it attached to her arm in a permanent manner according to the movies?

    No, that wasn't the point I meant though.

    The fact you need to remove an entire contraption from your arm to the other is kinda odd... If I knew how much is under the sleeve than I could cement that argument, but I really don't know lmao.

    It could be for the whole forearm, or it could just be for the wrist. Idk, all I know is this post is mostly just for the goofs and laughs.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684265#Comment_684265

    No, that wasn't the point I meant though.

    The fact you need to remove an entire contraption from your arm to the other is kinda odd... If I knew how much is under the sleeve than I could cement that argument, but I really don't know lmao.

    It could be for the whole forearm, or it could just be for the wrist. Idk, all I know is this post is mostly just for the goofs and laughs.

    Well, i can provide a general answer as to why she switches it.

    It's not actually her doing it...

    1.jpg
  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684267#Comment_684267

    Well, i can provide a general answer as to why she switches it.

    It's not actually her doing it...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/275/ZJ1WYNGH45IS.jpg

    It all makes sense now...

    The Pig is stuck in a mirror like universe where instead of the right hand being the dominant Killer hand, its the left... and we see a glimpse into that world...

    TRULY I feel enlightened by this discovery...