Killer shack and basement

I think the killer shack and basement need an update/rework new locker positionings a more scarier basement hook design new window placement and a second staircase and second chest what do you think?

Comments

  • And totems shouldn't spawn in the killer shack (i mean for bloody hell, i had ruin in the shack spawn more often and it just soo ######### happens that a gen was also in the shack)

  • @Ghostingmyteammates said:

    And totems shouldn't spawn in the killer shack (i mean for bloody hell, i had ruin in the shack spawn more often and it just soo ######### happens that a gen was also in the shack)

    Next update, they'll hide your ruin right behind your devour hope totem, lol.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/683944#Comment_683944

    Next update, they'll hide your ruin right behind your devour hope totem, lol.

    soo its no longer right in the middle of nowhere in crotus prenn asylum? neat.

  • @Ghostingmyteammates said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/683952#Comment_683952

    soo its no longer right in the middle of nowhere in crotus prenn asylum? neat.

    I wouldn't mind my totem being in the middle of crotus prenn... As long as myself and the survivors are on a different map.

  • I would love a Basement rework, my power will only increase.

    I for one would actually like totems to spawn in the Basement, as well as the Hatch. Yes that is a spot that will be 100% be known to everyone but that's a good thing, if both those things spawn in there then the Killer knows people will check down there and that's a free down. You can run Ruin but also Territorial Imperative for when Survivors go down to check that 100% guaranteed possible spawn location.

    Basement builds will only be improved by this change, will they save their friend or will they destroy that totem and let them die?

  • no I think shack should stay the same.

  • Second staircase would not be...fun...especially against SFW's. All I can see is being looped around stairs due to balanced landing and killer shack already having godpallet. If they got rid of god pallet, sure maybe.

  • If a totem can be in the basement that would be interesting

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87056/killer-shack-and-basement

    It should be DANGEROUS for survivors too. I HATE HATE HATE that most survivors will beeline for the shack if it’s nearby because it’s mostly “safe”.

    It’s the Killer Shack. Survivors should NOT want to find themselves chased by the killer there.

    Exactly this.

  • New Totem tunnels: small alleys off the map that require survivors to power through spider webs (or vines, or ropes, or whatever else) to get to the totem and cleanse it. Doing totems takes extra time, and puts the survivor at slight risk. I don't know if I like the idea, but there it is. Maybe someone can improve it.

  • Survivors should fear the basement, something should happen to them if they enter. Maybe scream, or they get injured or cant hear killer terror radius, i dont know, just something. Make shack scary.

    I think adding another staircase would be survivor sided and unfair on killers.