Disconnection Stats

I realize this topic has been discussed endlessly, but I wanted to take a moment to consider why disconnecting is so popular and question what is happening to improve the state of the game.

I play on PS4- usually solo. I seem to hang around Ranks 9-6 pretty steadily as both sides. I play survivor about 75% of the time. A few days ago, I was becoming increasingly frustrated by constant disconnects so I started keeping track of some factors.

Out of 60 games...

23 featured the killer disconnecting.

31 featured at least 1 survivor disconnecting, with 66 total survivors disconnecting.

The Game is the most frequent map people disconnect on.

The Doctor is the killer survivors disconnect the most against.

So... why do people disconnect? Is there any form of punishment coming? It is making the game really difficult when, for example, you have to open the exit gates for a daily and can't because so many people are disconnecting...

Comments