Information about HEX. Ur thought?
I think its will be fairly if survivors cant see information about HEX.I think this thing to force survivors feel fear...Need to deprive surviviors check this things.
I think its will be fairly if survivors cant see information about HEX.I think this thing to force survivors feel fear...Need to deprive surviviors check this things.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you saying that we shouldn’t know about noed and devour hope until you yourself get downed or mori’d?
@ChezAndQuakers no they know for example about lullaby huntress or other hug hexes...
Ohhh, I feel like lullaby should be hidden because it’s easily the worst hex and most likely still gets cleansed before you can get a good amount of tokens
@ChezAndQuakers and what about hug hexes?
The way you name Hag makes me laugh.
@willcenx hug hag its not important please tell me about my thought
Hag is easily at the top of the list of all killers that need a hug lol
I am not a fan of those notifications either.
Personally I would rather not know if any hexes were active or NOED as they have signs if you actually keep an eye on the game.
Maybe keep them for ranks 20-16 so people can understand the effect and add a tutorials showing the list of perks stating what they do.