Possible Chinese inspired things to do with the game!

So I made a post about wanting more Chinese themed things in the game so heres my ideas!


This beautiful dress on spirit!

image.png

.

.

.

.

I was thinking for a map maybe something like a small town (Medium sized map about the same size as Grim Pantry or maybe size of Yamaoka!) in the middle of a festival! There's a dragon float, stands, and all that but its all run down, abandoned, and partially destroyed! Its also only lit by the little lanterns so it has a bit of an orange glow in some areas!

.

.

.

.

image.png

I've always always LOVED Qipaos! They're so fashionable and cute so I loved Feng's but adding more variation or giving more to different survivors would be cute as pictured above is in my opinion the best!

.

.

.

.

.

image.png

Something simple like this for Dwight in my opinion would be perfect for him!



Those are my ideas and please everyone upvote so the devs can see :D

Comments