My tea is already has enough sugar and caffeine! You’re merely wasting money, it’s for your own good...
yeah ban them devs!
@Jack11803 said: My tea is already has enough sugar and caffeine! You’re merely wasting money, it’s for your own good...
I'd rather they just leave the bag in.
@MegaWaffle said: @Jack11803 said: My tea is already has enough sugar and caffeine! You’re merely wasting money, it’s for your own good... I'd rather they just leave the bag in.
@MegaWaffle said:
Completely disconnect it, and drop it in how bout’?
Along with repeated hitting of survivors on hooks... That shizz is annoying! 🤨
@slingshotsurvivor said: Along with repeated hitting of survivors on hooks... That shizz is annoying! 🤨
KILLERS CAN NOT BE TOXIC!
I just wanna know who came up with the word T-bagging....out of context it's silly like ": HE T-BAGGED ME!!!"
I demand they also ban camping because they refuse to bring tents and a campfire so I can at least toast my marshmallows while I'm camped !!!!!!
powerbats said: I demand they also ban camping because they refuse to bring tents and a campfire so I can at least toast my marshmallows while I'm camped !!!!!!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah ban them devs!
I'd rather they just leave the bag in.
Completely disconnect it, and drop it in how bout’?
Along with repeated hitting of survivors on hooks... That shizz is annoying! 🤨
KILLERS CAN NOT BE TOXIC!
I just wanna know who came up with the word T-bagging....out of context it's silly
like ": HE T-BAGGED ME!!!"
I demand they also ban camping because they refuse to bring tents and a campfire so I can at least toast my marshmallows while I'm camped !!!!!!