Sometimes i stand by the hatch just to watch end game collapse.
I can't be the only one right?I just think the visuals and everything with the ground shaking at the last 5 seconds before the entity kills me makes me really love this game.
I can't be the only one right?I just think the visuals and everything with the ground shaking at the last 5 seconds before the entity kills me makes me really love this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some people just want to watch the world--- er, game, collapse!
i honestly like to see it too, but it gives me some anxiety so generally leave early