Will the Dedicated servers be launched with the stranger things DLC.

@Peanits Are the dedicated servers gonna be launched with the DLC. Did you get satisfaction with the feedback and gameplay.

Comments

  • the servers are not good enough to be launched, if they where it would be more of a negative than a positive in its current state, much more testing and fixing is gonna be needed before dedicated servers will be good enough to launch

  • I agree, the servers on the PTB while much, much, improved are not ready yet


    The stranger things DLC should launch like normal. While P2P is very annoying I don't mind waiting longer if it meant gameplay was not negatively impacted


    You don't want to be like Vermintide 2 and overhaul the base game after launching a super pricy DLC

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    According to Roadmap, They are not going to be updated at the same time.

    And according to the devs saying this multiple of times they will come before summer ends which is the 23rd of this month.

    I hope they don't come though, looks to be nowhere ready