Why don’t survivors have this?

So you know at the end of the match where you see the following...

Entity Displeased

Brutal Killer

Ruthless Killer

Merciless Killer

How come this doesn’t exist for survivors?

I’m just curious, nothing major. I know as a killer I don’t like seeing the first two lol.

Comments

  • Because lore basically

    Killers have to please the Entity by feeding her the survivors

    Survivors either live or die

  • Like LC said lore reasons. Although it would be funny when you depip as a survivor to get something like a Useless Piece of ######### on the screen for doing so.

  • Hmmm, maybe they could add a new message when you are killed by a kill move, and one by escaping with the Hatch.

    Escaping is "ESCAPED"

    Sacrificed is "SACRIFICED"

    Killed is "KILLED"

    Hatch escape is...uhmm..."CLUTCH"?

  • Hatch King!! Although clutch is cool!It truly pains me to get entity displeased when I feel i played a good game 🙁🐷

    I hope they address the gate keeper emblem I don't run ruin but I stall like hell on 3 gens and get no gate keeper added hurts my poor piggy heart 💔🐷

  • @LCGaster

    make sense, I’ve been meaning to ask this question since I started playing last year.

  • @Darkskies said:

    Hatch King!! Although clutch is cool!It truly pains me to get entity displeased when I feel i played a good game 🙁🐷

    I hope they address the gate keeper emblem I don't run ruin but I stall like hell on 3 gens and get no gate keeper added hurts my poor piggy heart 💔🐷

    I tried avoiding using multiple words.

    Probably seems silly, but the other 3 are perfectly fine with 1 word, so idk, thought that might fit better. 😅