Bleeding out

Help me settle a debate..

Does letting a survivor bleed out count as a kill?

the last time I check it did not count as a kill the only things that counted as a kill was: Mori's, Hook Kills, and the EGC. (Besides totems like devour)

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No, it does not count as a kill or a sacrifice. In fact, you only get 50 blood points for a survivor bleeding out. Bleed outs specifically reward 0 points in the devout emblem (Kills and sacrifices reward 2 points).

    Dying to the entity via EGC will count as a sacrifice like normal, however.

    Thats what I thought..&& That's what I've known pretty much since I started playing 2 years ago..But my goodness this guy was fighting me on it tooth and nail lol. It was insane!

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/681119#Comment_681119

    Thats what I thought..&& That's what I've known pretty much since I started playing 2 years ago..But my goodness this guy was fighting me on it tooth and nail lol. It was insane!

    Maybe he meant it in a "I made you die" way?