For each person you unhook, heal or a person unhooks you or heals you gain a token, up to a maximum of 5 tokens. Each token grants 5%/10%/15% slowed hook timer while you are on hook. Unhooking speed for all teammates are increased by 20%.
A bit too many effects, I think. I don't think it should have the third one, and I'm on the fence about the second one. Just the first one would be fine, or maybe just the second one.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A bit too many effects, I think. I don't think it should have the third one, and I'm on the fence about the second one. Just the first one would be fine, or maybe just the second one.
As yung_slug said, just a bit much. I think keep the first part and you've got a good perk.
Not bad, I like it