What decides hatch?
When both the killer and the survivor are at the hatch right before it opens what decides who wins? Usually when I spam space I get to close it before the survivor can get through and every time I've been in this situation as Surv I've lost.
This led to me assuming that the killer closing the hatch overrides the survivor jumping through but apparently not as I just had a Claudette jump through as I was going for my Shape adept despite me spamming space the whole time.
Now I'm wondering if anyone knows what actually decides the victor of the hatch spam war? Is it rng? Is it latency? What?
Comments
I believe it is first person to have their command picked up by the game. So I guess latency?
Agh, thank you. I was genuinely hoping there was an answer like "Killer in this situation, surv in this situation" so I could have a consistent idea of what could happen. Sadly with latency it'll always be a coin toss