Huntress lullaby changes
Honestly this isn't anything massive just a little bit of quality of life for people who use this Park.
Remove the notification: honestly huntress lullaby doesn't need to have the notification show up, it should be something that the survivors figure out from themselves. Not only will this make the totem last a lot longer but it's not something that only caters to survive with friends as solo players are able to pick up on it too.
Make the perk effect jigsaw boxes: Just like thanatophobia this is something I would like to see actually work on Amanda's boxes not only do both of them have to be stacked to be effective but huntress lullaby I won't become a real threat until you hit 5 stacks and at that stage it's going to be pretty noticeable so people will be on the totem hunt anyway also considering it affects the doctor's snap out of it I don't see why you can't expand it to another Killers tool.
If there are any other smaller suggestions anyone would like to add I'd like to hear them
Remove the notification: honestly huntress lullaby doesn't need to have the notification show up, it should be something that the survivors figure out from themselves. Not only will this make the totem last a lot longer but it's not something that only caters to survive with friends as solo players are able to pick up on it too.
Make the perk effect jigsaw boxes: Just like thanatophobia this is something I would like to see actually work on Amanda's boxes not only do both of them have to be stacked to be effective but huntress lullaby I won't become a real threat until you hit 5 stacks and at that stage it's going to be pretty noticeable so people will be on the totem hunt anyway also considering it affects the doctor's snap out of it I don't see why you can't expand it to another Killers tool.
If there are any other smaller suggestions anyone would like to add I'd like to hear them
Comments
Pretty good. Does it also cancel out the notification for sabotaging the Trappers traps