Generators and Toolboxes.
Do we need to nerf these things? Games going by too quick?
Do we need to nerf these things? Games going by too quick?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One of the biggest reasons games go by too quick is because chases go on too long. If generators were to get any kind of nerf, adding more time might not be the way to go due to how boring they are to do. I personally think that the best way to add time to gens would be to have survivors do other objectives, like maybe find parts around the map to repair them or something. As for toolboxes themselves, I don't think they're the main culprit of genrushing but they do make it worse. The main issue is chases being extended by looping and second-chance perks like DS.
I like your idea. I think it would be cool/different to have to search around the map looking for a part to possibly insert into agen to then repair it. Would it be like searching for a key in a pig trap box?
I'd be on board for that idea.
I think there's many ways to apply the idea. I more lean to searching the map for parts scattered here and there but your idea is cool too. I've heard some suggest switches for survivors to turn on before they can work on certain gens. All of these are interesting ideas in my opinion. As for which one to go with, that would have to be up to the community or the devs themselves.
Because survivor players are undeniably better at you in real life at boycotting. With just the PTB alone, survivors have completely crashed its match making from leaving. And even full game match making is withering. Sorry, but they got you beat.
And always remember, there needs to be at least 4x the amount of survivors as killers, of killers were just as appealing, how’d matchmaking work?
Yep
4 gens in 3 minutes ruin active the whole time, only 1 common toolbox used no BNP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh17g7TIhU0
All gens done in 4 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z39cgI6PyxA
Loop P3 Doctor 5 minutes for 5 gens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI7mVVIAJs0
Loop Huntress for 5 gens in 3 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hB8pRZBPvI
These are not about the Killer's being bad, it shows you how fast Gens can be done in this game, you are only able to counter this by playing as the Nurse