Grabbing Bug?

Just got out of a game where I couldn't grab a survivor off the gen. My character just froze for a few seconds while the survivor and his teammate got some extra time on the gen they were doing while I was unable to move or do anything about it. A few seconds later instead of a grab my killer hit the survivor I was trying to grab.

I'm on PS4 if that helps.

Comments

  • Grabbing has been bugged for ages. The most common issue is that you simply hit the survivor instead of getting the grab (you see the grabbing animation starting, then it changes to a hit). The devs said this was because of latency, but that's not the case since the killer is the host.

    We'll have to wait for dedicated servers and see what happens then.

  • Yea that bugs been in the game for ages and it completely robs the killer.

    Hopefully the Dedicated Servers are good enough to fix most of the games problems but I have a weird feeling somethings not going to go right.