Wraith Bell Needs Noise Add-ons
And when I mean noise add ons I mean add ons that increase the volume of the bell
All will hear the BING BONG!
And when I mean noise add ons I mean add ons that increase the volume of the bell
All will hear the BING BONG!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bing bong bing bong bing bong bing bong bing bing bong bing bong bing bong bing bong bing bing bong bing bong bing bong bing bong bing bing bong bing bong bing bong bing bong bing bong. Yes. I need to be able to meme more as a killer.
why..
Yea but in all seriousness this sadly won't happen. The closest thing we'll get is bone clapper. Not worth the devs resources.
Oh absolutely not
I am dead serious. And I mean it I would run these add ons all the time
Whose your friend who likes to play? Bing bong bing bong