SHoWdOwN

This popped in my head while i was playing.

When you are the last survivor in trial you and the killer will enter "Showdown".

showdown

  • It will automatically commence Endgame Collapse.
  • The map will then fill up with heavy fog which will lower visibility.

Survivor side

  • You get a 3% haste speed boost.
  • The exit gates open at a 12% faster rate.
  • The basement chest will now have a guarantee purple key.

Killer side

  • The last survivor will be exposed for the rest of the trial.
  • The aura of the hatch will be revealed to you at 32 meter radius.
  • You have the ability to destroy one exit gate switch.

I'm done now...Here's a meme.

Comments

  • My criticism:

    Why?

  • @PigNRun said:

    My criticism:

    Why?

    Because a "handful" of people i heard complains that when you are the last survivor you pretty much can't do anything in the endgame collapse

  • Question. Why buff both sides speed? Why not only survs side by 3%.

    (also i feel this would be survivor sided. I do not know why i just have a feeling)

  • @Milo said:

    Question. Why buff both sides speed? Why not only survs side by 3%.

    (also i feel this would be survivor sided. I do not know why i just have a feeling)

    Well, opening the hatch without a key is a definite red flag...

  • No he shouldnt be able to destroy an exit gate he can just camp the other one

  • I kinda like this

    @8obot1c said:

    No he shouldnt be able to destroy an exit gate he can just camp the other one

    Basement has a free purple key

  • if hatch is next to an exit gate you are definetley going to destroy the other one and if you are trapper then survivors big dead

  • This is a really really cool idea. I've been playing since release on console and I would love this game much more if they had something like what you're talking about. I love this game already. But that would make it way more interesting