Open Handed Buff
I am playing with this idea for quite some time.
What if Open Handed would get this effect:
Every survivor in 8 metres can see the same auras that the perkowner can see. Auras like Bond, Empathy, OoO, etc. They will lose this ability if they are out of range.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
That's a very interesting idea!
I like it
That would make the perk so cool!
I want it to effect the range of perks besides aura perks, such as Vigil and Leader.
I still think it could affect the range of Leader, Vigil, and Streetwise.
Interesting idea! I would add the stuff Leader, etc. has that it persists for some time after leaving the range tho
Cool idea, i can see it being kinda useful on some builds with that. ๐
As someone whose favorite survivor build is all aura perks, I love this idea.
This would also combo nicely with Detective's Hunch even without a full aura build.
Good Idea tho!