What killer do you main and why?
Im curious to the diversity out there and what people find interesting in our killers.
Personally I really enjoy Leatherface and Ghostface. But if I had to settle on a main probably Leatherface.
Tagged:
Dev
Im curious to the diversity out there and what people find interesting in our killers.
Personally I really enjoy Leatherface and Ghostface. But if I had to settle on a main probably Leatherface.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea I agree Legion could use some work. I love the design though that its several different people. And I do have fun when I play Legion nowadays even after the "rework" Susie is also my personal favorite but I think she is everyones favorite xD