are flashlight saves kind of broken?

sometimes it works just fine and sometimes i just blind the killer as soon as they move, they move, so the pick up animation is over, so if a pallet is dropped on them it would make them drop the survivor, so why if i blind them when they just started moving it doesn't work?


it happens way way too often and i always scream in rage whenever it happens because logicly it should work since the animation is over, why does it do that?

Comments

  • I've had that problem a couple of times as well. it's pretty frustrating when it happens

  • @artist said:

    I've had that problem a couple of times as well. it's pretty frustrating when it happens

    oh yes it does

  • @Entity_Free_Zone said:

    I've, as Killer, had times where someone tries to blind me, I turn 180 degrees so my back is facing them, and my screen continues to white-out until I get blinded and drop the dude I was carrying.

    It seems messed up on both sides.

    Can confirm. It's a little bit buggy on both sides. Sometimes I was getting the blind after the kilker moved but still nothing happens. Idk what is causing this. Flashlight saves are very rare anyway. Smart killer will not give you the opportunity to try it in the first place, so I can personally deal with that for now. But still annoying a bit

  • I dont know if this is relavant, but survivors also appear to be able to blind the killer out of the field of view. Like you get blinded by something you dont even look at to begin with.

  • "Dead by Daylight is a flawless game with no flaws." - No human being with a brain ever.

    Nah but for real, if you think it's a glitch there's a solid chance it is. Report on the Bug report forum and see what the devs say.