Why nothing's been done about survivors losing items and add-ons when a killer rage quits?
Seriously is not fair to lose good items and add-ons that you did not even used, just because a killer can't handle loosing.
Seriously is not fair to lose good items and add-ons that you did not even used, just because a killer can't handle loosing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure this is being fixed with the addition of dedicated servers
Something has been done. It happens a lot less than it used to. And it shouldn't happen anymore once dedicated servers hit.
But yes, it's annoying. Played against a rank 4 Doctor decked out with cosmetics who rage quit because he missed the survivor 3 times in a row lol
That's true, and mysteriously only happens when I bring a ranger med-kit or a engineer toolbox I get so mad >:(
Exactly, I lost a good med kit with insta heal just because the killer quit.