it's really good
That sounds amazing!
That's really ######### good! It would fit perfectly!
I second the motion for this! Plus i think every killer should have their own unique chase music. Would be epic!
@SadonicShadow said:I second the motion for this! Plus i think every killer should have their own unique chase music. Would be epic!
@SadonicShadow said:
HERE COMES THE TRAPPER! (Samination)
Omg, Legion would be fun to play as and against if he had that soundtrack imo
@Peanits we demand this and a few Legion tweaks or we riot lol
Yes!
More new chase music would be awesome
That was amazing! Wow... I'm 100% for that!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That sounds amazing!
That's really ######### good! It would fit perfectly!
I second the motion for this! Plus i think every killer should have their own unique chase music. Would be epic!
HERE COMES THE TRAPPER! (Samination)
Omg, Legion would be fun to play as and against if he had that soundtrack imo
@Peanits we demand this and a few Legion tweaks or we riot lol
Yes!
More new chase music would be awesome
That was amazing! Wow... I'm 100% for that!