Discordance values should be reversed
Actually its better at Tier 1 than on Tier 3...
Don't you think ?
Actually its better at Tier 1 than on Tier 3...
Don't you think ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It might actualy be. With tier 1 you can pretty much tell earlier when someone stopped working on the gen.
Agreed. I don't know why I leveled mine up.
Absolutely. No idea why it hasn't been changed yet.
True. And this might just be me but I feel the same about Small Game. I'd rather be notified when something is 8m from me rather than 12m, especially since the detection cone seems to be so wide. Sometimes I am swinging my camera around and I have no idea where a totem or trap was pinged.
And don't get me started on using that perk on The Game.
I never level up Discordance, it keeps exploding on Tier 1 so you know it's still working and if it doesn't explode anymore then you know what that means. At Tier 3 you think 2 people are still on it but they're already gone because the timer was increased.
I don't use Discordance, I use Surveillance and Overcharge, so when I kick a gen, they get a hard Skillcheck that they usually fail, and if not, I still know where they are cuz of the aura from Surveillance