Is Ghostface DLC worth it? (On discount)
Or should i get another licensed DLC? (Except halloween and saw, i already have them)
Or should i get another licensed DLC? (Except halloween and saw, i already have them)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you like more stealth oriented Killers? - Then Yes.
Do you like "Ghostface" theme (films, etc.) - Then prob yes.
Do you play Killer a lot and you don't rly main only few killers? - Then why not.
Do you want him JUST for his perks? - Then no.
Do you want TOP tier killer? - Then no.
Really depends on who you ask.
I really enjoy ghostface, but his perks are a bit underwhelming. Trilling tremors being the best one. And people say his detection is kinda broken (personally, I never saw it, but I don't play with him all that much)