The proof that Demogorgon has 4.6 ms, is not bugged.
I thought his movement speed was bugged and that it was 4.4 ms -> 110% because of the sensation it gave, but doing these tests, it is claimed to have normal speed.
https://youtu.be/Cl1opca4oKsFor all those who thought I had Huntress or HAG speed, you were wrong
Comments
@ShyN3ko @Ark_the_Bonsai @SkeletalElite @OdiumDevoniX
Here the test ;)
Just look at the ingame stats...
2 Questions
Is he slow down, if he uses his ability?
What the hell?
The tag didnt work.
I just found this discussion.
Sometimes, you get a movement speed bug ingame.
We talk about it in another discussion.
And he feels rly slow, because he is big(camera view).
Well, I remember when Plague came out everybody thought she had a shorter lunge cuz of her height. But I thought that every Killer besides Hag has the same camera Point of View