Gen speed issue
It has become so difficult to play as a killer.. Gens go on too quick.. Even with ruin.. I think some tweaks should be done. Because playing killer is not fun anymore.. You always must sweat
It has become so difficult to play as a killer.. Gens go on too quick.. Even with ruin.. I think some tweaks should be done. Because playing killer is not fun anymore.. You always must sweat
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ps: I'm rank 1 killer and survivor
I hope you guys are experiencing it as well
Its now frustrating as killer
I am also Rank 1. The only issue I have is with optimal SWF teams. But, since the matchmaker is screwed up, they are all stuck playing Rank 15 Killers and I get...questionable Survivors.
That's it.. The rank are all over the place.. If not.. You go against only optimal ones who do gens really quick.. This is where only spirit and nurse are reliable.