About NOED

That feeling when your team, as a solo, breaks all totems before the final gen, thereby not allowing it to activate. It's an incredible moment, especially when you do find that they were running noed. That is all.

Comments

  • @Rivyn said:

    That feeling when your team, as a solo, breaks all totems before the final gen, thereby not allowing it to activaten. It's an incredible moment, especially when you do find that they were running noed. That is all.

    @Masantonio

    Do you know why they call me a David Tapp main?


    Don't open this unless you want the answer spoiled because I'm going to see if Masantonio tells me the correct answer:

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    It's because I'm a totem detective, and the enemy of all NOED users! >:D

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    There's also that feeling where you single-handedly cleanse all 5 totems, and when the team escapes, the other 3 survivors act all cocky and ######### saying the killer had NOED, when you're the one who did all of the work.

    Happens so often when I'm a survivor.

    Another one, you run the killer for 5 generators and your teammates were too lazy to do bones.


    This is probably the most frustrating thing in the game because you outplayed the killer for 5 generators but pay for your teammates' mistakes. :(

    It's whatever tho, we all get bad games, it's better we move on and forget about them.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/86244/about-noed

    @Masantonio

    Do you know why they call me a David Tapp main?

    Don't open this unless you want the answer spoiled because I'm going to see if Masantonio tells me the correct answer:

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    It's because I'm a totem detective, and the enemy of all NOED users! >:D

    Detective Tapp knows all.

    He sees through your puny totems.