Is this just bad luck or is this on purpose?
I've always wanted to keep the "Basic #########" Build on standby incase of a 4 man or someone I know is trouble, etc. but I just finished leveling my last killer to level 50 (I don't prestige unless I like the killer, so only Myers, Doc, Plague and Legion are prestiged) and I just realized...
I literally don't have the basic ######### build (Spirit Fury, Enduring, Ruin, BBQ) on ANY killer. Never once did I get it while prestiging the 4 I did. And never have I gotten it on the others.
Bad luck or did the devs reduce the chance of those two perks because of complaints?
Edit: I have ruin and barbeque on them all, but I don't have Spirit Fury / Enduring on any of them
Comments
Just luck. It's way more likely that you get any other perk than the one you want
Purely just luck - perks are randomised in the bloodwebs.