What do you prefer more? Up The Ante or Open Handed?

In a game/round, do you prefer running/having other people run Up The Ante or Open Handed?

With recent updates and this upcoming update, I'm probably going to run Open Handed more.

Comments

  • I personally do not find any use in Up The Ante, but Open Handed can have some fun combinations with other perks, but that is just me.

  • Up The Ante has saved me more than once when I surely thought it was game over, and it never hurts when searching chests. Open-Handed I use whenever I get that one pesky bloodweb where I get Plunderer's Instinct 1 only, or whenever I just appreciate an extended Bond. Both are nice to have depending on the context, but I use Up The Ante much more.

  • Both need a big buff. Double the power of both, if SWF makes it too strong, just put a cap on how much it can stack.

  • Not only is open-handed beautiful on bond but it is also beautiful on kindred (if you have a nurse camping within blinking distance guess what? EVERYONE sees that)
  • Neither. Wouldn't touch these perks with a 5 meters pole.

  • both waste of a perk slot

  • open-handed doesnt wokr with kindred> @Mr_Jay_Stark said:

    Not only is open-handed beautiful on bond but it is also beautiful on kindred (if you have a nurse camping within blinking distance guess what? EVERYONE sees that)

    open-handed doesn't work with kindred

  • meow said:

    open-handed doesnt wokr with kindred> @Mr_Jay_Stark said:

    Not only is open-handed beautiful on bond but it is also beautiful on kindred (if you have a nurse camping within blinking distance guess what? EVERYONE sees that)

    open-handed doesn't work with kindred

    It actually does
  • @Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    meow said:

    open-handed doesnt wokr with kindred> @Mr_Jay_Stark said:

    Not only is open-handed beautiful on bond but it is also beautiful on kindred (if you have a nurse camping within blinking distance guess what? EVERYONE sees that)

    open-handed doesn't work with kindred

    It actually does

    open-handed doesn't work with kindred i tested it with my friends


  • @meow found this on the dead by daylight wiki which says it does