Half of Demogorgon's power is based around tunneling
...tunneling around the map between your portals :^)
...tunneling around the map between your portals :^)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The other half is tunnel visioning down a straight line
I figured it out as the page was loading but you still bamboozled me into clicking 🤪
Knew it! (you tricky motherlover you)
About time someone realized. It's so unhealthy.
🙃
I thought Demo's abilities just turned the game mechanic upside down.
sigh
Why?
well if you think about it, stranger things have happened.
:3
I'm mourning the loss of 80% of my brain cells.
The demogorgon is feasting on the remaining 20%
This whole post is strange enough.
If more things go like this, we're doomed