Why are Puddings and Escape Cakes Uncommon?
Why are they uncommon even though the offerings that only apply 100% to one category are rare? I don't think they should be made very rare or anything, but it just doesn't make sense.
Tagged:
Mod
Why are they uncommon even though the offerings that only apply 100% to one category are rare? I don't think they should be made very rare or anything, but it just doesn't make sense.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it's because they were introduced for an event. They wanted them to be fairly frequent in bloodwebs for the event. Then they decided to keep them permanently and never changed the rarity.
Bloody Party Streamers used to be common as well! Basically what @brokedownpalace said though - they were introduced after the rest of the offerings. In fact, the individual category offerings used to be lower percentages when they were added (25/50/75% instead of 50/75/100%).