Healing on PS4 is so bad
Me and my teammate were simply trying to heal each other...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ThUK_3JrvI&feature=youtu.be
Me and my teammate were simply trying to heal each other...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ThUK_3JrvI&feature=youtu.be
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure that's just a bug that you couldn't heal him, that or it was SC getting in the way.
Yeah it's a bug. It happens to me once every 10 or so games and it's very frustrating.
Especially since I don't run Self Care and don't usually bring a medkit so I have to stay injured the whole trial.
Its a bug. Had it myself several times. I am perplexed as to why its still not been fixed.